The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 came into force on 1 September 2012. This requires specific information to be published on the school website.
1. Contact Details:
Telephone: 0121 378 1288
Headteacher: Mrs D Bunn
4. Key Stage 2 results – not applicable
5. Key Stage 4 exam results
Progress 8 score: +0.29
Attainment 8 score: 51.3
Pupils achieving Grade C or above in Eng & Math by end of KS4
Grade 5 or above in English & maths GCSEs 59%
Grade 4 or above in English and maths GCSEs 77%
Percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate:
Achieving EBacc at grade 5/C or above 45%
Achieving EBacc at grade 4/C or above 48%
7. Curriculum information
9. The SEN policy can be found here:
Name of SENCO: Mrs K Corbett
10. The Child Protection Policy can be found here:
11. Charging and remissions information
Where parents have indicated in writing that they wish to own a finished product, the school will make a charge. The charge shall not exceed the cost of the materials used by the pupil.
Where a pupil travels direct from home to a place of work experience and vice-versa, parents can be asked to meet the cost of such travel.
A charge may be made for optional extras wholly or mainly outside school hours except where such activities are provided:
- To fulfil any requirements specified in the syllabus for a prescribed public examination.
- Specifically to fulfil statutory duties relating to the National Curriculum.
- Specifically to fulfil duties relating to religious education.
Participation in optional extras will be on the basis of parental choice and prior confirmation in writing is required from the parents that are willing to pay charges. The charge per head cannot exceed the actual cost of providing the optional extra, divided equally by the number of participating pupils and may include elements for:
- a pupil’s travel costs
- a pupil’s board and lodging costs
- entrance fees to museums, castles, theatres etc.
- insurance costs
12. School’s ethos – read our Headteacher’s welcome