The Library is...
for relaxed reading and quiet study
a place to research
a place to discuss books and reading
The library aims to be a vibrant and welcoming space which supports students to learn through the provision of quality information resources and services. The Library has a strong focus on reading for pleasure and encourages students to become independent learners through developing information literacy skills.
Monday - Friday 8.15am – 3.55pm
Students can visit the library before school, during break, lunchtime and after school.
Monday 6th form/Year 11
Tuesday Year 10
Wednesday Year 9
Thursday Year 8
Friday Year 7
During lunchtimes, each year group has an allocated day to access the library.
Any students needing to use the library on a day other than their allocated day must ask the librarian for a pass in advance.
Library code of conduct
- Put mobile phones away
- Keep all food and drink away
- Keep the library looking smart
- Return all library books on time
- Consider other library users and their property
- Ask if you need help
- Use the library computers for research or school work only.
- Talk quietly so as not to disturb others