Free School Meals
Fairfax has introduced an online system to apply for free school meals. This is part of a wider scheme currently being rolled out across schools in the region.
There are many benefits to the online service:
- There are no paper forms to complete and return
- The automated system with notify Fairfax if you are eligible
- There is no need to supply evidence to support your application
- It is a secure and confidential process
- There is one application; you do not have to renew your entitlement each year
To apply online please click on the following link: www.link2ict.org/fsm
In order to complete the online application you will need your national insurance number or national asylum support service reference number and your child’s date of birth.
You will only need to apply once for each child for the entire time they are at Fairfax, and the process is both quick and simple.
If you have any queries or need any further assistance in completing your application, please contact Fairfax on 0121 378 1288.